Sony Vegas™ Pro 10
is an integrated, forward-thinking production environment designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful workflow innovations, Vegas Pro 10 is a refreshing, modern approach to post-production. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before, Vegas Pro 10 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision.
|Sony Vegas pro 10 full version|
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes.
The Vegas Pro 10 interface provides an impressive array innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
The new Expanded Edit Mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point and enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
Powerful effect and compositing engine
Combine up to 32 high-quality, keyframeable effects per Effects Chain and apply them at the Event, Track, Media, or Project level.
Vegas Pro 10 uses an advanced plug-in architecture based on the OpenFX standard, for hundreds of optional effects from leading visual effects plug-in VFX developers.
Parent-Child tracks and sophisticated 2D and 3D compositing modes provide a powerful, flexible effects environment.
Shape Masking tools and FX Masking capabilities are new for Vegas Pro 10, along with the Color Match plug-in, to quickly match the color characteristics from one clip to another.
Designed for performance
64-bit operating systems are the best choice for high-end performance. By focusing exclusively on 64-bit operating systems like Windows Vista 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit, Vegas Pro 10 overcomes many of the limitations of legacy 32-bit software/hardware architecture, enabling users to enjoy superior performance and improved stability for memory-intensive projects and formats.
Working with OpenCL™ supported devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro 10 leverages GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. GPU acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Pro 10 by providing playback performance gains and faster rendering times, ideal for industry professionals who work on tight deadlines where every second counts.
Superior audio control
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX® and VST audio plug-ins. Vegas Pro 10 includes support for new 64-bit versions of Sony's Noise Reduction 2.0, Wave Hammer, Acoustic Mirror, and more. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control, with sample-based accuracy.
Vegas Pro 10 system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 64-bit
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering require an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory or more
|free download Sony Vegas™ Pro 10 full version|
free download Sony Vegas™ Pro 10 full version
A powerfull tools for video editor get the free download Sony Vegas Pro 10 full version from mediafire is in here compositing modes 2D and 3D, flexible effects environment very Innovative video editing tools Designed for performance, faster rendering times, ideal for industry professionals
- Terima kasih telah membaca; free download Sony Vegas™ Pro 10 full version
- Artikel free download Sony Vegas™ Pro 10 full version ini Semoga dapat bermanfaat